Busy, Busy, Busy

Tomato Love

This week was super hectic and busy. My father collapsed from heat exhaustion last Saturday and was hospitalized in I.C.U. He is home now and doing well, but he gave us quite the scare. I've also been harvesting, preserving, stacking, cleaning and getting ready for the new school year. I've barely had time to think. Our annual regional convention is this weekend as well so there was all the food to prepare for it too. I'm very glad for the spiritual refreshment and association, though.

Because I'm so overloaded, this week's post will only be captioned pictures and harvest totals. Enjoy! 

Good Mother Stallard  beans

Honey bees enjoying the leftover plums

Fresh Garbanzo  beans look like tiny green brains

Red and purple Orach  gone to seed 

We've begun putting up our winter wood supply

Weekly Harvest:

66 pounds plums
7 pounds 4 ounces peaches 
5 pounds 4 ounces onions 
14 ounces kale
3 pounds cucumbers 
5 ounces beans 
40 pounds 3 ounces tomatoes 

Yearly Total: 

433 pounds 11 ounces 

Comments

Popular Posts