2015 Season Highlights

My 2015 gardening season is drawing to a close and what an awesome year it has been! This year was one of the best for the vegetable garden that I've had in the last 5 years. There were some sad losses on the poultry end of my little farm, but not the worst year I've had. I've also learned some valuable lessons from the failures and the successes, and look forward to applying my new found knowledge to next year. I also look forward to exploring how best to use my farm to benefit not only my family but also my community.

Please enjoy this picture recap of my 2015 garden season!






































Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures and harvest. The ducks and chicks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You had an awesome season. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You had an awesome season. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts