Garden Update 7/11/13

Harvesting is picking up in the garden. It is no where near what it will be by next month, but it is exciting to harvest a little bit of everything.



Sunflowers


Yellow Finn Potatoes

Cabbage, Cauliflower and Beets
I harvested a few of the cauliflowers 

Brussels Sprouts, Carrots and Parsnips
I finished harvesting the kale and planted a few Brussels sprouts in its place 

Ground Cherries

Basil

Brussels Sprouts, Bulb Onions, Green Onions, Leeks and Lettuces
I planted more Brussels sprouts starts here

All Blue and Fingerling Potatoes

Broccoli and Cabbage
The spring planting of broccoli is about done. I plan on pulling it out and planting more for Fall harvest

Mixed Squash
This is seriously going crazy. I have squash vines everywhere and can barely get around the plants

Cucumbers
I have made 5 jars of pickles so far and it looks like a bumper crop this year


Tomatoes


Dr. Wyche's Yellow Starting to ripen
Jenny cherry tomatoes almost ready to pick




Tomatoes
 

More Tomatoes
 
Artichokes and the out of control squash vines
 
Soy Beans, Corn and Pole Beans
The chickens decided to sample the young corn plants so I lost a few
 

Comments

Popular Posts