Introducing

I realised that I hadn't introduced everyone in my previous posts. So, without further ado here we are.


 
Me-


I love gardening, cooking and spending time with my family. My favorite flowers are lilacs, stargazer lilies, and true blue flowers. My favorite foods are tomatoes fresh from the garden and the five (important) food groups: Bread, butter, cheese, chocolate and wine.
 
 
The Dear Husband-
 
 




Custom concrete finisher by day, super hero by night, and my best friend. He is patient, kind and loving and has the greatest smile. He loves sports (don't all guys?) and his family. His favorite foods are cheese, deviled eggs and gravy.
 
 











Wazowski-

 
 
 
My oldest boy. He's a math genius, can visualize and build super cool Lego creations and is a great help to me around the house and with his brothers. His favorite foods are milk, avocados and meatloaf.
 
 
Joe-Chuck-

 
 
 
My second son. A vegetarian, he is the kindest most caring kid I have ever known. He has a deep love for God, his fellow man and animals. He goes out of his way to help others and is always ready to give out hugs. His favorite foods are mushrooms, pesto and guacamole.
 
 
Samwise the Brave-
 
 
 




My youngest. Funny, sweet and curious. He loves animals and the outdoors. He is happiest when he is outside playing with the dog or cat. His favorite foods are potatoes, roasted chicken and hamburgers.
 
 










Maggie-
 

 
 
Our rat terrier. She loves her kitty cat, chickens and playing fetch. She is a great mouser and knows exactly where a mouse is hiding. Her favorite treats are fresh carrots and rawhide chewies.
 
 
Caesar a.k.a. Mr. C. a.k.a. Pidders-

 



 

Our grey tabby, the boss of the house. He likes to provide food for the family with the rodents he catches, bite my ankles to show his love and sleep in odd places and positions. His favorite treats are fresh cream and any kind of fish.
 
 
 
The Girls (and boys)-
 
 
 
 
The flock. They range in age from 1-4 years and are absolutely the funniest thing to watch. You can almost hear the hens gossiping about each other while the boys argue about who is the greatest.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts