Bees




To all my local bee keepers I offer a hearty and heartfelt thank you. Thank you for bringing back the bees. Without you I would only have myself and the aid of humble bumblebee and tiny mason bee (whose efforts are appreciated, but who lack drive) to care for my garden. Through your efforts my garden is thriving. I no longer have to hand pollinate to ensure a bountiful harvest. I can sit in my garden in the quiet, cool of the morning and watch and listen to the happy buzzing around me. I converse with your friendly honeys, thanking them for all their hard work and wishing them a safe journey back to the hive. Yes, your bees are a boon and without them my garden would be a much less happier place. Let me close by saying that if you hear the doorbell ring, and there is no one there but a pile of zucchini, you brought this on yourself!



Comments

Popular Posts